Job Title: Executive Assistant
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Location: Central Denver Office
This position will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer. The Executive Assistant will be supporting several members of our Senior Management Team. Specific job duties include but are not limited to the following:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support a team of 8 executives (to varying levels)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Manage calendars of executives
- Complete expense reports
- Corporate office management
- Order supplies
- Plan monthly events
- Coordinate service providers, repairs, etc.
- Project coordination (as assigned)
- Some HR administration
- Provide on-boarding and other admin functions while HR Manager on maternity leave
- Other administrative duties as needed
Job Requirements (Education and Experience)
- MED Badge preferred
- Genuine interest and enthusiasm for cannabis industry
- Experience supporting executives
- Some HR experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Desire to work in a high-growth, dynamic organization
- Ability to follow direction and meet deadlines
- Detail oriented / organized
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong communication and written skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
This job description is intended to explain the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Good Chemistry is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants must currently be qualified to work in the United States.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com to apply.