Dear Good Chemistry medical patients and customers:
The health and safety of our customers and staff is our top priority at Good Chemistry.
In response to COVID-19 (coronavirus), we have increased our already stringent sanitation protocols. In order to provide you the safest, most trustworthy cannabis buying experience the following practices are in place.
- Per guidance from the State of Colorado, we are requiring that all customers, patients and employees stand 6 feet apart during all points of transaction
- All customers, patients and staff are required to wear a face covering to shop. Without a mask we will unfortunately be unable to serve you at this time.
- All Good Chemistry-produced cannabis flower products are always individually pre-packaged in a sanitary, climate-controlled environment.
- We do not keep our flower in exposed containers that may be hospitable to viruses, bacteria, mold, fungus or other contaminants.
- We clean and sanitize all areas that are touched by staff and/or customers. This includes point-of-sale stations, door handles, countertops and other retail spaces.
- We require our team to frequently wash their hands and use disinfectant as available.
- All employees are provided with gloves as available that can be changed after each transaction.
- At the point-of-sale, our teams change gloves and use hand sanitizer, alcohol wipes and/or soap as available between each transaction.
- We advise everyone to limit contact whenever possible and avoid touching their face and mouth.
- We are providing masks as available for employees in our retail stores and cultivation facilities.
- In addition to our daily and weekly cleaning protocols, we are adding an additional weekly disinfectant deep clean of every store and processing facility.
- Employees are required to stay home if they have any signs or symptoms of illness.
If you plan to visit us at Good Chemistry, please keep in mind that we serve medical patients, and respectfully ask that our Good Chemistry community remain conscientious toward one another, and refrain from coming to our store if they have any signs or symptoms of COVID-19. For more information regarding symptoms please visit the following website: Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment.
The CDC recommends planning ahead, and stocking up on your medications. In order to limit contact during your visit, you can take advantage of our online ordering for pickup service.
Please stay safe and healthy.